If a career in real estate is in your future, we can help you reach your goals.
Our dedicated support staff, in our sales offices provide an effective infra-structure so our salespeople can concentrate on the highest yield activities - working with buyers and sellers and helping them to realize their dreams and accomplish their real estate goals.
Our powerful brand advertising and industry leading website traffic growth can help give you maximum exposure and increased qualified leads.
We offer award winning training and access to the latest technologies to assist you in growing your business.
Employment Opportunity 3/1/2021
Position: Market Research Analyst, located at Philadelphia, PA
Employer: HomeLink Realty, LLC.
Location: 1500 Magee Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19149
Summary: The primary responsibilities of the offered position are: to research, monitor and analyze data of the real estate industry; to promote community awareness of company real estate business and fosters community relations; and to present market subdivision location and target definition during real estate marketing.
· Conduct research and analysis on current real estate market by using most updated marketing tools and technologies
· Based on market research and data analysis provide in-depth reports to support investors making investment decisions with limited risks and to assist the Company’s management in determining its position in real estate industry;
· Gather and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences and other real estate market information for management to use in identifying the Company’s focus and potential market targets;
· Design business information systems and tools such as spreadsheets, database and outputs that are vita in compiling business and market intelligence;
· Collect and analyze online data on property values in the Tri-State area to assist management in determining the value of real estate properties for clients;
· Conduct CMA (comparable market analysis) and submit reports to management;
· Analyze research results available from external sources and combine them with the Company’s existing data to develop periodical marketing plans and recommend plan implementation measures for management’s consideration;
· Gather online data on competitors and analyze their pricing and marketing strategies and methods, and to report findings to management;
· Conduct online surveys and marketing test runs to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies and marketing methods;
· Monitor and analyze real estate market statistics, follow up recent transaction trends, and forecast the company’s marketing and sales trends;
· Calculate occupancy rates for commercial properties and generate investment return reports by using professional analysis tools;
· Attend conferences and work with the brokers and other staff to provide information and proposals concerning the promotion, forms of advertisements, pricing of company services, and communication programs and strategies;
· Host special events, sessions, and other community outreach activities;
· Continue to develop rich, concise, easy-to-use, quality content for website marketing; maintain and enhance the work previously completed by the Company and constantly boost the Company’s overall image among targeted consumers in the real estate market.
· Conduct research on social media (Google reviews, Facebook, Yelp, and Twitter), e-mail campaign, and web design to improve Company’s marketing campaign;
· Conduct research and evaluation on local media partnerships for marketing opportunities;
· Conduct marketing graphic design, audio, video productions, and produce marketing promotional messages;
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Marketing Intelligence, or closely related fields with 4 years of real estate marketing research and analysis experience;
· Alternative: Master’s degree with 0 years of experience;
· Solid command of marketing tools and methodologies;
· Proven analytical and marketing abilities;
· Knowledge of database and capability of handling large amounts of data comfortably and effectively;
· Strong & effective communication & organizational skills;
· Office software experience, including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) including creating & packaging files to appear on the web.
Wages: $61298.00-$68,765.00 per year
Submit Inquiries to: Mr. Peng Han, President
HomeLink Realty, LLC.
1500 Magee Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19149
Getting start from Pre-Licensing Course:
Real Estate Salesperson License
- Both required courses are each 30 hours in length and must be completed prior to sitting for the State Exam:
-Real Estate Fundamentals
-Real Estate Practice
- Classes begin monthly and can be completed in as little as 3 weekends or 8 weeks!
- Locations include Montgomeryville, Bensalem, Philadelphia, Reading and Clarks Summit. View Course Schedule
Tuition and Book Costs:
The total cost for both courses and the books is $470.00.
Tuition: $195.00 per course
Book Costs: $80.00; these texts are utilized in both the Fundamentals and Practice courses. Thus, the fee for books and materials is paid only once.
Book: Basic Principle of Real Estate, 11th edition
Book: The 16 Day Real Estate Math Book, 8th edition
Audio CD: The Vocabulary Words of Real Estate
License Review Prep Course:
Prepare yourself for the challenge of the Broker or Salesperson Real Estate Examination by taking this optional class. Learn more about the Prep Course.
Pre Licensing Course
Broker Pre License