If a career in real estate is in your future, we can help you reach your goals.
Our dedicated support staff, in our sales offices provide an effective infra-structure so our salespeople can concentrate on the highest yield activities - working with buyers and sellers and helping them to realize their dreams and accomplish their real estate goals.
Our powerful brand advertising and industry leading website traffic growth can help give you maximum exposure and increased qualified leads.
We offer award winning training and access to the latest technologies to assist you in growing your business.
Job Title: Real Estate Investment Analyst
• Prepare evaluations of real estate properties and investments for Home Link Realty.
• Develop financial analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
• Provide professional consultation to business owners and management.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Real Estate Investment, Financial Analysis or Accounting programs;
• 2+ years’ experience of financial analysis or budgeting experience required. Experience in accounting or financial analysis, including data analysis, and financial projections.
• Exceptional Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills are required; experience with Oracle financials and Hyperion Essbase is a strong plus.
• Proficiency with software and systems include Microsoft Excel, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and some business intelligence software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Multiple languages are preferred.
Getting start from Pre-Licensing Course:
Real Estate Salesperson License
- Both required courses are each 30 hours in length and must be completed prior to sitting for the State Exam:
-Real Estate Fundamentals
-Real Estate Practice
- Classes begin monthly and can be completed in as little as 3 weekends or 8 weeks!
- Locations include Montgomeryville, Bensalem, Philadelphia, Reading and Clarks Summit. View Course Schedule
Tuition and Book Costs:
The total cost for both courses and the books is $470.00.
Tuition: $195.00 per course
Book Costs: $80.00; these texts are utilized in both the Fundamentals and Practice courses. Thus, the fee for books and materials is paid only once.
Book: Basic Principle of Real Estate, 11th edition
Book: The 16 Day Real Estate Math Book, 8th edition
Audio CD: The Vocabulary Words of Real Estate
License Review Prep Course:
Prepare yourself for the challenge of the Broker or Salesperson Real Estate Examination by taking this optional class. Learn more about the Prep Course.
Pre Licensing Course
Broker Pre License